A 20% restocking fee for all orders under 50 dozen. All order larger then 50 dozen will be subject to a 25% restocking fee. Mass Vision concentrates on offering the best-selling styles in the business. However, we do understand if certain styles don’t sell as well in your area as they do elsewhere. If you are unhappy with a style, you can return it for an exchange or Mass Vision will credit towards a future order. We do ask that you make your request within 14 days of invoice date. We look forward to working with you with mutual respect. Please follow the simple instructions below.
- Please call for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. (Returns will not be accepted without a RMA number.)
- Each broken sunglass must have a note affixed to it explaining what is broken. A preferred method is to put the sunglass in its cellophane wrapper and affix a sticker describing the problem.
- All lens stickers and hang tags must be intact on all returned sunglasses.
- Send a copy, of any invoices associated with the returned product.
Items You Decide Not to Keep
You may return items you decide not to keep within 14 days, providing these items are unused and in their original packaging. (Please note that returned items that are either used or not in their original packaging may not be accepted or else incur a 20% restocking fee.)
- If we sent you the wrong item or you received a damaged or defective product, please call us at 585-678-9078 or send us an email to email@example.com so we can correct the problem immediately at our expense.
- Return requests must normally be received within 14 days of your delivery date. If 14 days has expired and your sunglasses are unused and in perfect resellable condition we may provide you with a return label at a fee of $9.99. There will not be a restocking fee.
- Returned items must be unused and with the original packaging. (This does not apply to defective or damaged items.)
- We will refund your original payment method. Priority shipping charges are non-refundable.
Items Damaged in Shipping or Defective
Although we package every order carefully to prevent damage in transit, occasionally an item will arrive damaged or defective. Often there is no need to return damaged or defective items. Please contact Customer Service so we can correct this problem with the postal service immediately.
We understand receiving your sunglasses order on time and in good condition is important to you; it’s equally important to us! We do absolutely everything possible to ship and deliver your order on time, and in good condition.
Replacements for missing items or items damaged in shipping will be shipped at no additional cost using the same method that was selected when your order was submitted. If you ordered the product with expedited shipping, any replacements will be shipped using the same method.
Returning an International Order
If you are dissatisfied with an item, we want to quickly correct the problem. We will gladly replace or exchange the item, or refund the amount you paid. You may return items that are unsatisfactory within 14 days of delivery, providing they are unused and in their original packaging. Return International Shipping is the customers responsibility; we are not able to offer pre-paid shipping labels to international customers. If your order is received damaged or defective we will credit you back the return shipping charge that you have paid.
We encourage you to call our customer service or email us before returning a product so that we can provide you with the best shipping recommendations.