Lovin Rays Wayfarer Polarized Nearly Invisible Line Bifocal Sunglasses
Posted by Everything Sunglasses 0 Comments
If you have difficulty seeing objects that are close as well as objects that are far, polarized bifocal sunglasses may be the perfect solution. Rather than having to constantly switch out glasses based on whether or not you're trying to read, bifocals contain split lenses that allow for distance vision and reading vision.
A superb yet practical pairing of updated styling and casual functionality, Mass Vision "Lovin Rays" sunglasses frames use advanced nylon polymer material that is lightweight, resistant to cracking and stands well against extreme temperatures. The frames are equipped with impact resistant, polycarbonate polarized lenses which provide 100% UV protection. Protecting your eyes and enhancing your attitude for less than $30 per pair.
• Light weight frames: You can hardly feel them on your face, yet they are unbreakable!
• Reinforced spring hinges for maximum comfort and durability.
• Great fashion frame design for golf, cycling, running, fishing and all active outdoor lifestyles.
• 100% UV protection lens.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
✓ Fashion and stylish design
✓ Polarized lens help restore true color
✓ Polarized lens help eliminate reflected and scattered glares
✓ Works good in wind
✓ Good for sports or other outdoor activities
✓ Hard case included!
More Great Features
Lens width: 53 mm
Lens height: 41 mm
Bridge: 19 mm
- Glare Eliminating, Polycarbonate Shatterproof Polarized Lenses that Block 100% UVA and UVB Rays for Superior Eye Protection - No more glare that makes it difficult to see. Great for driving, time at the beach, sports, and any other adventure. Blocks the harmful sun's rays from damaging your eyes which can cause cataracts, macular degeneration, cancer, and wrinkles.
- Reinforced Spring Hinges for Maximum Comfort.
- Premium 2mm TAC Lenses with Barely Visible Bifocal.
- Hard Case Included.
- Compare to Expensive Designer Brands.